The Rebbe Rayatz, and a bunch of ‘open miracles’.
Yesterday evening, I got an email from a good friend of mine, who likes to research things properly, before coming to a conclusion.
That is the way it should be for all of us, of course, but usually it’s not. Usually, we just absorb whatever PR and propaganda our bought-and-paid-for media feed us, and then go smoke some weed to silence that inner voice that is telling us ‘something isn’t quite right here’.
(I don’t smoke weed, thank God. But I know a lot of people who do, to try and get their soul to shut up and leave them alone for a while, when the anxiety strikes.)
But I digress.
So yesterday, the following email landed in my inbox.
I’m first going to reproduce it here, and then below, we’ll try to unpack it a little, to see what more we can learn.
Over shabbat I’ve been thinking a lot about the 6th Chabad Rebbe and what was really going on with him. I feel a need to share the following with you, even though I know you already know a lot of the information:
1) Yitzchak Y. Schneerson is imprisoned by the Russian in 1927 and sentenced to death. The following people got involved in his rescue:
- Rav Avraham Yitzchak Ha-Kohen Kook, Chief Rabbi of Israel, who sends a telegram to the American Joint Distribution Committee asking for help.
- Yekaterina Peshkova, wife of Maxim Gorky, who had personal access to the highest officials in the Soviet bureaucracy.
- Vyacheslav Menzhinsky, the national chairman of the Soviet Secret Police (the OGPU). Peshkova enlisted his help.
- Dr. Joseph Rosen, head of the Agro-Joint, a humanitarian organization run by the American Joint Distribution Committee in collaboration with the Soviet government, primarily to support Jewish agricultural settlements.
- Rabbi Meir Hildesheimer, head of the famed Hildesheimer Rabbinical Seminary
- Dr. Leo Baeck, leader of Reform Judaism in Germany. Together with Rabbi Hildesheimer he contacted:
- Dr. Oskar Cohn, the Jewish representative of German’s Socialist Party. Dr Cohn arranged a meeting with:
- Nikolay Krestinsky, the Russian ambassador to Berlin, who pledged to do all he could to ensure the Rebbe’s safety and release.
- Alexei Rykov, the reigning Premier of Russia at the time.
- Mordechai Dubin, Lubavitcher chassid and also a member of the Latvian Parliment.
- Louis Brandeis, the first Jewish Supreme Court Justice.
- Herbert Hoover, who at the time was the Republican presidential candidate, had lobbied for the Rebbe’s release. Yitzchak Y. Schneerson met with him in 1929 when Hoover had become President of the USA.
- ( Allegedly even President Calvin Coolidge got involved but I can only find this stated here https://files.anash.org/uploads/2021/06/The-Rebbe-Rayatz.pdf and not in any other place)References:
2) The following people were involved in Yitzchak Y. Schneersohn’s rescue from Warsaw during World War II:
- Max Rhoade, a Washington lobbyist hired by Rabbi Yisroel Jacobson the 6th Chabad Rebbe’s leading emissary in the US. Rhoade lobbied many people, among them were Supreme Court Justice Louis Brandeis and:
- Ben Cohen, an advisor to President Roosevelt.
- Robert Pell, US diplomat, who got contacted by Ben Cohen. Pell was at the time working at the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and he had become friends with a German diplomat called Helmuth Wohlthat.
- Cordell Hull, US Secretary of State, who got contacted by Pell. Robert Pell informed Hull that he had an agreement with Wohlthat. Wohlthat had assured Pell to be of help in any cause of concern to American Jewry. Hull contacted Wohlthat asking for his help.
- Helmuth Wohlthat realized that the only force that could do anything was military intelligence since Warsaw was occupied by the German military. Therefore he contacted:
- Admiral Wilhelm Canaris, head of the Abwehr, the German military intelligence service. Canaris in turn employed the help of:
- Major Ernst Bloch, was the one who together with two other officers, did the groundwork and physically located Yitzchak Y Schneersohn in Warsaw and brought him and his entourage to the Latvian border.
- Louis Brandeis and Ben Cohen put pressure on the Roosevelt administration to grant Yitzchak Y Schneersohn a visa to the US.
- Jacob Rutstein an American businessman, philanthropist, real estate developer and lumber magnate (who has a rags to riches story) was also instrumental in bringing Yitzchak Y. Schnnersohn to the US. Rutstein is reported to have assisted Rabbi Schneersohn in launching Lubavitch in America. In addition to being a founder of the United Lubavitch Yeshivas, Rutstein helped Lubavitch locate and purchase the building which would become its headquarters on 770 Eastern Parkway.References:
- https://raawi.de/der-nazi-der-den-lubawitscher-rebbe-rettete (used Google translate for this one)
====So my question is, what are the odds that Yitzchak Y. Schnersohn was saved not only once, but TWICE with the help of top officials in the US and in cooperation with officials of countries, who hated and persecuted the Jews.How is this possible???
Another question, if this amount of help was able to be mobilized in order to save Yitzchak Y. Schneersohn why wasn’t this help used to save more Jews during World War II????
These are both good questions.
I don’t really have the answer for them – particularly not that last one, which honestly is pretty disturbing on a number of levels – but what I want to do know, is to add in some more details, to see if we can fill out the picture, a little, about the Rebbe Rayatz’s contacts in high places.
Ready? Let’s begin.
EXHIBIT 1: Video of the Rebbe Rayatz becoming a citizen of the USA, in 1949
Here’s a few things that struck me about this video.
- Two US Supreme Court justices came to 770 to administer the ‘oath of citizenship to the Rebbe Rayatz.
- The United States government passed a special law, to enable the Rebbe Rayatz to have the citizenship ceremony done in 770, instead of coming into court, like everyone else.
- These two Supreme Court justices where then happy to hang around ‘recreating the ceremony’ for a second time, so the photographers could get better pictures.
Does anything about this strike you as strange?
Now, let’s take a closer look at some of the people who helped the Rebbe Rayatz get out of prison in Russia, the first time around, to start to feel out their connections with Chabad:
- Rav Avraham Yitzchak Ha-Kohen Kook
Snippet from the biography on the Merkaz HaRav website, HERE:
Rabbi Kook was born in the town of Grieba in the Doynsk district of Latvia to his father Rabbi Shlomo Zalman and his mother Pearl Zalta (Palman). As a child, he was educated by his father who was a misnaged, but was connected with Chabad chassidim from his mother’s community (her father Raphael Palman was close with the Tzemach Tzedek).
- Yekaterina Peshkova
Here’s what caught my eye about her, for this post, from her very short Wikipedia entry HERE:
After 1922, she was chairwoman of the subsequent organisation the Assistance to Political Prisoners (“Pompolit”).
Here’s the strange bit of all this, from a PDF called Exiled to Palestine, The Migration of Zionist Convicts from the Soviet Union 1924-1934, on Research Gate:
[There was] a time in the early history of the Soviet State when a small number of Zionist activists were allowed to substitute their sentences by going into exile to Palestine instead of Siberia.
In spite of the Bolshevik leadership opposing in principle to the idea of creating a Jewish national enclave in Palestine…
Given the draconian methods of the Soviet state, this relative tolerance was remarkable, although it only lasted from 1924 to 1934 and only about 1000-3000 were permitted to emigrate.
Although the leaders were often arrested there was no concerted effort to demolish the organizational base of the Zionist Youth movements or the parties. Even the Hechallutz farms continued to operate largely unhindered until 1926.
Peshkova was responsible for this very surprising policy.
It’s at least possible that she herself was one of the many ‘closet Jews’ with Frankist-Freemason tendencies, that were at the very top of the command structure, in the nascent Soviet Union.
(BTW, most of what we’re told about the ‘communist revolution’, and who was really behind it, is a lie. We’ll come back to this another time.)
This guy became known, notoriously, as ‘Stalin’s Executioner’, and his JOB was to hunt down and eliminate anyone who was involved in ‘anti-Soviet’ activities. Does it strike you as strange, that someone who had no qualms about killing and torturing literally hundreds of thousands of people for these activities would be willing to help the Rebbe Rayatz to get out of prison and leave the country?
How do we explain this?
- Dr. Joseph Rosen, head of the Agro-Joint.
Here’s what stuck about him, from HERE:
From 1915 to 1918, Dr. Rosen directed the Baron de Hirsch Agricultural School in Woodbine, N.J.
I first came across the name ‘Maurice de Hirsch’ when I was researching the women trafficking and prostitution ring run by the Jewish mafia in Poland and Argentina, that was called ‘Tzvi Migdal’. Here’s a snippet about Maurice Tzvi Hirsch, from Wikipedia:
Moritz (Zvi) von Hirsch, commonly known as Maurice de Hirsch, was a German Jewish financier and philanthropist who set up charitable foundations to promote Jewish education and improve the lot of oppressed European Jewry. He was the founder of the Jewish Colonization Association, which sponsored large-scale Jewish immigration to Argentina.
HERE is his family tree on geni – and man o man, did we just trip into the biggest ‘New World Order’ Frankist-Freemason bankers spiders’ web, there.
I’ll come back to this another time, BH, but when I researched the topic last year as a result of what came out about Jeffrey Epstein, there were at least some suggestions that Maurice de Hirsch’s ‘Jewish Colonization Association’ was basically a mafia front for trafficking Jewish women from the shtetls all over the world.
About the ‘Agro-Joint’ specifically, I found this, from HERE:
One of the interesting moments shared by Irena Ezekieleevna was a story about life in Moscow at the beginning of the XX century, in a mansion in Granatny Lane, 7. The Groer family moved there in 1924, after Irena’s father was appointed deputy director of the Agro-Joint in the Soviet Union:
“In those years, Joint enjoyed great prestige in the USSR. The mansion in Garnet Lane was completely at the disposal of Joint and its employees. On the first floor there was an institution, and on the second floor lived the families of the management of “Joint”. Everyone lived very amicably. It was a small state in greater Moscow.“
Irena’s father was later rounded up, in 1937, as part of Stalin’s purges, and Dr Joseph Rosen tried to help his former colleague out:
Joseph Rosen, the director of the Joint in the USSR, tried to save them, got a meeting with Molotov. Molotov replied that nothing could be done, as they had confessed everything. Much later, we realized that at the time of this conversation, my father was no longer alive…We never heard from my father again.
So… the guy who used to work for the Soviets and believed in Communism got executed, and Joseph Rosen couldn’t help him. And the guy who used to apparently work against the Soviets, and was apparently doing everything he could to undermine Communism, got a free pass and was let out of prison and allowed to leave the country.
Does this sound right, to you?
HERE‘s his family tree on geni, and you’ll notice that these Hildesheimers are directly related to the (Frankist-Freemason) Bondis, and the Eibshutzs.
And in turn, the Hildesheimers are also descended from that same Shor family I’ve been writing about the last few days.
Ozer Shor is the GG-granddad of the Alter Rebbe of Chabad.
Ozer’s brother, Zvi Hirsch Shor, marries Chavalish Shapiro, the daughter of Natan Neta Shapiro III, the ‘Megaleh Amukot’. Their daughter Chava marries Rabbi Yeshaya Naftali Hildesheim, and their great-grandchild is Jonathan Eibshutz.
And here’s those Schiffs too, ancestors of Jacob Schiff who funded the Bolshevik revolution, in the exact same family tree.
What a CO-IN-CID-ENCE.
Moving on – there’s a lot to cover!
- Dr. Leo Baeck, leader of Reform Judaism in Germany.
Here’s a snippet from Wikipedia about him:
Leo Baeck became the “honorary head” of the Council of Elders (Judenrat) in Theresienstadt. As such, he was protected from transports and with his protection list, could also save his relatives from transports, among others his grand-niece Ruth (b. 1925). Moreover, Baeck became “prominent”, which meant that he had better accommodation, better food and could receive mail more often.
Hannah Arendt in her book Eichmann in Jerusalem examined Jewish cooperation with the Nazi authorities during the Holocaust, and names Baeck as one of those functionaries who withheld the truth from their communities of the end awaiting them, believing it more “humane” to bear the secret since “living in the expectation of death by gassing would only be the harder”.
[Pass the sick bag.]
Here’s a few more pertinent details about Leo Baeck, from HERE:
[He was] head of the German Keren Hayesod (Foundation Fund for Palestine land purchases). Baeck was the president of the German B’nai B’rith.
I haven’t covered the role of B’nai B’rith, and its connection to all the Frankist-Freemasons yet. But BH, I will.
Of the list that remain, Louis Brandeis was a known Frankist.
You can read more about Mordechai Dubin HERE.
Let’s end this with a few more thought-provoking pieces of information, on the rescue of the Rebbe Rayatz from Warsaw, by the Nazis themselves, in 1939.
EXHIBIT 2: Video interview with Bryan Rigg, author of Rescued from the Reich, How One of Hitler’s Soldiers Saved the Lubavitcher Rebbe
“Although the Rebbe had made a public statement in 1940 on behalf of all Jews in Poland, his organization now did not request help for Jews under Nazi oppression or ask that Hitler’s atrocities be made more public.
As historian David Kranzler says, “Chabad focused on its mission to rescue American Jews from assimilation and rebuild its community, working against incredible odds. It focused on its own mission.”
“The Rebbe’s obsessive quest on behalf of his library has unsettled many.Historian Ephraim Zuroff, an Orthodox Jew, asks, “How can one justify expending even a small amount of resources and energies to try and save the rebbe’s library at a time when the rescue of lives should have taken precedence?” One wonders why no one talked about using the funds and political contacts necessary for retrieving the books to save more Jews, but the Lubavitchers never discussed this matter.As Zuroff writes, Lubavitchers “do not consider such a set of priorities controversial or in any way problematic.” In other words, if the Rebbe wanted it to be done, then such an order was not questioned.According to Rabbi Shalom Dovber Levine, head of Chabad’s library and archives, “There was something very secret and holy in building the Library from the start…. In the worst times of depression in Russia and Europe, he gave his life for it. He viewed it as part of the rebuilding of the Lubavitch movement.”
Someone sent me this over email, a couple of days ago, headlined in the Jerusalem Post from 2009:
An audio interview with Bryan Mark Rigg, which gives a lot more details about the Rebbe Rayatz’s rescue from the Nazis in Warsaw, by the Nazis themselves.
What’s clear is that the Rebbe Rayatz, and Chabad, had a huge network of connections at the highest levels of governments across the world before during and after World War 2.
But this network was apparently never tapped to rescue other Jews during the Holocaust – not even Mordechai Dubin’s family.
Now that I’ve finished listening to this interview, I’m even more astounded about what’s gone on here.
As always, listen to it and come to your own conclusions.
This is an upside-down world, mamash, where the lowest of the low are praised as being the ‘highest of the high’ – and vice-versa.
There are so many good people on the frontlines of Chabad, so many good souls in that organisation.
BH, Hashem will guide us all back to the truth very soon.
After a bit more digging, I discover that Yekatarina Peshkova does have Jewish ancestry (color me shocked…)
If you go HERE, you’ll find an article talking about one “Yeshua Zolomon Sverdlov”.
Apparently, the Sverdlovs were a very prominent Jewish family in the whole Bolshevik uprising-thing, in Russia.
Yeshua Zolomon Sverdlov changed his name to Zinovy Alekseyevich Peshkov. If you go HERE, you’ll see his ex-wife is one Lidya Peshkov.
The Peshkov’s niece, Ida Auerbach, married the notorious Jewish head of the Soviet Secret Police (Vyacheslav Menzhinsky’s successor) Genrikh Yagoda – apparently ‘Russianised’ from Enoch Yehuda.
Genrikh Yagoda was mamash a monster.
Snippet from Wikipedia:
Genrikh Grigoryevich Yagoda was a Soviet secret police official who served as director of the NKVD, the Soviet Union’s security and intelligence agency, from 1934 to 1936.
Appointed by Joseph Stalin, Yagoda supervised arrests, show trials, and executions of the Old Bolsheviks Lev Kamenev and Grigory Zinoviev, climactic events of the Great Purge. Yagoda also supervised construction of the White Sea–Baltic Canal with Naftaly Frenkel, using slave labor from the GULAG system, during which 12,000–25,000 laborers died.
Take a look at the entry for ‘Naftaly Frenkel’ – another ‘Frankel’ showing up in interesting circumstances, where no-one apparently knew where he came from, who then buddies up with Yagoda to commit crimes against humanity.
Point is….. there were so very many Jews, former Jews, tied up in the Bolshevik revolution.
That’s not the chiddush.
The chiddush is that many of these people were probably Frankist-Freemasons, and probably connected to other Frankist-Freemasons all other the globe, in the ways that are not externally obvious.
And not unusually, we find Chabad and the State of Israel somehow bang, smack in the middle of all this.
Yagoda’s son moved to Israel and died here in 2003.
The State of Israel was also a ‘communist creation’ – a Frankist-Freemason idea – right from the start.
And it’s true colors are coming out more and more.
The more I dig around Yekaterina Peshkov, the wife of Maxim Gorky (who changed his name from Alexei Maximovich Peshkov) the more confused I get.
On Yagoda’s Wikipedia page, it says this:
Maxim Gorky is apparently not Jewish, but writes a whole bunch of stuff supporting Jews, and his wife, Yekatarina, arranges for political prisoners who are Jewish to switch Siberia with ‘working the land’ in Eretz Yisrael.
And somehow or other, Maxim Gorky ends up ‘adopting’ this Jewish guy, Yeshua Zolomon Sverdlov, even though the dates and ages don’t really seem to fit this at all, as they should be the same generation, or Yeshua Zolomon could even be older…
One thing I can tell you for sure:
We are being lied to.
All the time.